Petra (DC, MCCA) qualified as a practitioner from the McTimoney Chiropractic College in 2003 and is a member of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association and registered with the General Chiropractic CouncilÂ (registration number 01959).
Petra has been involved in body work for over 15 years and has an integrated holistic approach to health care. She uses this effective whole body treatment to realign the skeletal system promoting optimum function of the nervous system and therefore supporting the health of the patient as a whole.
Book Your Appointment with Petra Moxley
Start feeling better today â€“ book your appointment online
If you have benefitted from treatment please leave a review.
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I have seen Petra for McTimoney Chiropractic treatment and she was very well understanding my problem, she listened to all my problems and gave me health advice that will change my lifestyle for the better. She corrected my posture and I feel much more straight than before! I have also seen Rina for a massage and her professional hands made me feel much much better. She is a tough lady, but she knows how to get rid of tension.
Twice now I have limped into Ashlins in great pain and with reduced mobility (once lower back second time hamstring problems) both times Petra the chiropractor, has helped me to walk out and reduce my pain over a few treatments to zero giving me back full mobility. She has never given more treatments than was necessary - an integrity I really appreciate. I cannot recommend her highly enough to anyone suffering from pain and reduced mobility.
The last time she advised me to complete treatment with a deep massage from Mike - who has continued to give me my mobility. When I took this problem to the doctor he measured me for a walking stick!! I am pain free and walk without a stick.
Deep thanks to Petra and Mike.
- Unlock Unbeatable Savings This November at Ashlins! 22/11/2023
- Say Goodbye to Low Back Pain: 5 Must-Know Facts 15/07/2023
- What is a disc bulge? 15/05/2023
- Staying Well for Winter – Top Tips from our Therapists 10/12/2022
- Back to Work – How to Improve your Work Posture 05/09/2022
- How to Manage your Tension Type Headache 14/06/2022
- How to buy an office chair 03/10/2021
- How to Work from Home with Good Posture 04/09/2021
- How to Actually Avoid the Top 3 Running Mistakes 03/07/2021
- Managing Arthritic Joint Pain in Winter 08/01/2019
- How to Enjoy a Healthier Christmas, 17 Tips from our Team 15/12/2018
- Extra Chiropractic Appointments Available – Petra’s Back at Ashlins 09/02/2016
- Spotlight on Chiropractic & Advice for Low Back Pain 23/11/2015
- Meet the Ashlins Team: Q&A with Paul, McTimoney Chiropractor 09/07/2015