Headaches are very common and have a variety of causes. They may be caused by tight muscles in your neck, shoulders and head – known as Cervicogenic headache. They can be related to stress, poor posture, dehydration, diet, eye strain and teeth grinding.
Several therapies may help you manage your headaches including Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Acupuncture, and Advanced Headache Massage.
Book your appointment by phoning 020 8520 5268 or Book Online >
We recommend that you speak to your GP if you are suffering with headaches as it is important to rule out rare but serious health problems.
What the therapists say:
10 Chinese medicine tips to reduce headaches:
Avoid coffee and stimulants such as energy drinks.
Avoid alcoholic drinks
Avoid excessive external stimulation such as drugs, loud music or stressful and violent videogames, TV programs or films
Avoid processed foods and those with preservatives and chemicals
Avoid hormonally treated animal products.
Drink plenty of water
Avoid emotional stress, irritability, anger, frustration or resentment
Make sure you take time for rest and relaxation every day
Be positive and laugh
- Advance Headache Massage 25/07/2022
- How to Manage your Tension Type Headache 14/06/2022
- Common Types of Headache 24/05/2022
- Experienced Osteopath Nadia Arshad joins the Team 03/07/2021
- Welcome Antonieta 10/06/2021
- 5 Ways to Drink More Water 29/03/2016
- Headaches and Migraines – The Chinese Medicine Approach 13/07/2015
- Colonic Hydrotherapy – Your Questions Answered 24/02/2015
- Back to Work Bags – How to Carry Everything you Need without Hurting your Back 30/09/2014
- Release Muscle Tension with this Alexander Technique Tip 07/07/2014
- The Ashlins Guide to Detox – Creating a Stronger, Healthier You 29/01/2014