Ed (Dip.AK) started reading about diet and allergies around 1975 and finding the results from simple changes in diet very encouraging, he researched into nutrition and complementary therapies and changed to a wholefood – non meat diet. Ed attended one of the early Kinesiology courses in January 1987 and experienced impressive results from simple procedures and treatments and later completed the 2 year diploma course in Advanced Kinesiology.
He and his wife opened Ashlins Natural Health in 1994 to help bring simple, non-invasive, natural therapies and their benefits, without harmful side effects, to the notice of the public.
Book Your Appointment with Ed Housden
Start feeling better today book your appointment online
If you have benefitted from treatment please leave a review.
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I have been doing Kinesiology with Ed Housden for over 15 years, he is a master and goes beyond to help you out. He has sorted my health so many times, it's just incredible what a vitamin can do, give you the extra support you need and keep the drugs (chemist) away.
What he does its a kind of magic, but for me works miracles!!!!
Two years after a bereavement I found that I was getting constant headaches and feeling light-headed all the time. After a wonderful massage with Katrina, she suggested that Kinesiology may help to release some of the trapped emotion and tensions I was feeling. I saw Ed, and within a week the headaches had reduced dramatically, and I was feeling much more clear-headed and focussed.
Note - please pass to Ed, as I know he has someone with similar circumstances who may benefit from Kinesiology. I could write something more detailed if appropriate?
I have been a client for Ashlins well over 10 years and I have seen during that period Michelle, Eddie, Yuko, Claire, Dympna and Tatina. I had Colonic hydrotherapy, kinesiology, reflexology, aromatherapy massage. I enjoy coming here and have those treatments, It helped me a lot with my well being.
- Unlock Unbeatable Savings This November at Ashlins! 22/11/2023
- How to Make Changes for 2023 14/02/2023
- Discover Better Digestion 28/12/2022
- Kinesiologist Isabelle rejoins Ashlins 24/08/2022
- Staying Active at Home with Brain Gym Style Exercises 07/04/2020
- How to Enjoy a Healthier Christmas, 17 Tips from our Team 15/12/2018
- Why you should try Kinesiology – Prevention is better than cure 26/07/2017
- Spotlight on Kinesiology 14/03/2017
- Get your mind & body in gear this Autumn – Why you should try Kinesiology today! 01/11/2016
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Isabelle, Kinesiologist 15/04/2016
- Welcome Isabelle, Kinesiologist 23/10/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Michelle, Kinesiologist 20/01/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Ed, Kinesiologist 18/12/2014
- How to Spot Stress, and What You Can do About it 06/05/2014
- 3 Steps to Boost Your Energy 21/03/2014