Ed (Dip.AK) started reading about diet and allergies around 1975 and finding the results from simple changes in diet very encouraging, he researched into nutrition and complementary therapies and changed to a wholefood – non meat diet. Ed attended one of the early Kinesiology courses in January 1987 and experienced impressive results from simple procedures and treatments and later completed the 2 year diploma course in Advanced Kinesiology.
He and his wife opened Ashlins Natural Health in 1994 to help bring simple, non-invasive, natural therapies and their benefits, without harmful side effects, to the notice of the public.
Book Your Appointment with Ed Housden
Start feeling better today – book your appointment online
If you have benefitted from treatment please leave a review.
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I have been doing Kinesiology with Ed Housden for over 15 years, he is a master and goes beyond to help you out. He has sorted my health so many times, it's just incredible what a vitamin can do, give you the extra support you need and keep the drugs (chemist) away.
What he does its a kind of magic, but for me works miracles!!!!
Two years after a bereavement I found that I was getting constant headaches and feeling light-headed all the time. After a wonderful massage with Katrina, she suggested that Kinesiology may help to release some of the trapped emotion and tensions I was feeling. I saw Ed, and within a week the headaches had reduced dramatically, and I was feeling much more clear-headed and focussed.
Note - please pass to Ed, as I know he has someone with similar circumstances who may benefit from Kinesiology. I could write something more detailed if appropriate?
I have been a client for Ashlins well over 10 years and I have seen during that period Michelle, Eddie, Yuko, Claire, Dympna and Tatina. I had Colonic hydrotherapy, kinesiology, reflexology, aromatherapy massage. I enjoy coming here and have those treatments, It helped me a lot with my well being.
- Staying Active at Home with Brain Gym Style Exercises 07/04/2020
- How to Enjoy a Healthier Christmas, 17 Tips from our Team 15/12/2018
- Why you should try Kinesiology – Prevention is better than cure 26/07/2017
- Spotlight on Kinesiology 14/03/2017
- Try Kinesiology for Free this March and April 11/03/2017
- Get your mind & body in gear this Autumn – Why you should try Kinesiology today! 01/11/2016
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Isabelle, Kinesiologist 15/04/2016
- Discover Kinesiology at our FREE demo, Sunday 31st January 08/12/2015
- Welcome Isabelle, Kinesiologist 23/10/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Michelle, Kinesiologist 20/01/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Ed, Kinesiologist 18/12/2014
- How to Spot Stress, and What You Can do About it 06/05/2014
- 3 Steps to Boost Your Energy 21/03/2014
- Welcome new Kinesiologist, Jacob Reimann 27/02/2014