Who doesn’t have achy muscles? They seem pretty ubiquitous thanks to stress, poor posture, inadequate diet and overuse.
Thankfully achy muscles are usually straight forward to treat with massage and stretching.
It is also worth considering underlying causes of tense muscle, which may benefit from treatments such as osteopathy or podiatry for posture and counselling or human givens for stress.
In rare cases aching muscles can be associated with more serious conditions. If we suspect an underlying condition, or if your symptoms don’t improve with treatment we suggest you see your GP.
Book your appointment or free consultation by phoning 020 8520 5268.
Our Articles about Aching Muscles:
- 3 Stretches to try when you have back ache
- How do I know if I need a Massage?
- Back to Work Bags – How to Carry Everything you Need without Hurting your Back
- Release Muscle Tension with this Alexander Technique Tip
- Stave off Colds and Flu this Winter – How Vitamin D Could Help
- Does Standing give you Back Ache? Our Tips for a Pain Free Summer.