Kinesiology uses muscle testing to gain information about the client. This information can then be used suggest lifestyle changes, nutritional supplements, relaxation techniques, emotional release and more.
Muscle tests are simply the ability of a muscle to resist light pressure in certain positions. If a muscle tests ‘spongy’ it indicates to the kinesiologist an area which needs addressing.
Kinesiologists offer a safe, personal service which is attuned to your individual needs.
This short video by the Association of Systematic Kinesiology offers an introduction to kinesiology and how it works.
All of our therapists are:
- suitably trained,
- fully qualified,
- fully insured,
- members of a relevant professional body.
Our kinesiologists have diplomas in Kinesiology from the Academy of Systematic Kinesiology. They are members of the Association of Systematic Kinesiology.
Book an appointment by calling 020 8520 5268.
- Why you should try Kinesiology – Prevention is better than cure 26/07/2017
- Spotlight on Kinesiology 14/03/2017
- Try Kinesiology for Free this March and April 11/03/2017
- Get your mind & body in gear this Autumn – Why you should try Kinesiology today! 01/11/2016
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Isabelle, Kinesiologist 15/04/2016
- Discover Kinesiology at our FREE demo, Sunday 31st January 08/12/2015
- Welcome Isabelle, Kinesiologist 23/10/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Michelle, Kinesiologist 20/01/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Ed, Kinesiologist 18/12/2014
- How to Spot Stress, and What You Can do About it 06/05/2014
- 3 Steps to Boost Your Energy 21/03/2014
- Welcome new Kinesiologist, Jacob Reimann 27/02/2014
Your initial consultation will last 1 hour and cost £58.
View our price list for full details and phone 020 8520 5268 to book an appointment.
Website : http://www.ashlins.co.uk
Isabelle is fantastic. She has looked after me so well, and helped rebalance an overly stressed body. Treatment with her is thorough and calming.
I have been a client for Ashlins well over 10 years and I have seen during that period Michelle, Eddie, Yuko, Claire, Dympna and Tatina. I had Colonic hydrotherapy, kinesiology, reflexology, aromatherapy massage. I enjoy coming here and have those treatments, It helped me a lot with my well being.
Treatment with Michelle helped me a lot, I feel relieved from tension.
If you have benefited from Kinesiology leave a review.