Reflexology is a complementary therapy based on the theory that different points on the feet, hands and ears correspond with different areas of the body.
Pressure is applied to these points in order to promote relaxation, wellness and balance within the body.
Book your Reflexology Appointment
Start feeling better today – book your appointment online
Reflexology starts at £35 for 30 minutes. we recommend you book at least 1 hour for your first appointment
View our price list for full details.
Dara Krastich (ITEC Level 5)
Dara has a special interest in combining the techniques that are helpful in stress and pain relief, helping the individual to educate them and prevent any sports injuries from happening
Sian Randall (BSc Complementary Therapies & Alternative Medicine)
Sian is passionate about releasing tension from the body through a variety of therapeutic touch techniques that help people understand their postural holding patterns. Sian loves being able to help people release their physical pain but also allowing her clients the space to release their emotional pain that may become stuck in their bodies.
Delene Gordon (Dip.Massage, BTEC Sports Massage)
As a dancer she has extensive knowledge of the body and enjoys working with all clients to best enhance their physical performance, always with an emphasis on a holistic approach.
Blog Posts about Reflexology
- Comings and Goings at Ashlins
- Special Offer: FREE 30 mins Indian Head Massage
- Reflexology with Ginette White Now Available at Ashlins
- 15 mins FREE reflexology when you book a massage with Dara
- Yasemin Khelladi joins Ashlins
- New Therapy – Facial Reflexology
- Special Offer – £5 off Selected Treatments
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Kay, Massage Therapist
- Meet the Ashlins Team: Q&A with Delene, Massage Therapist
- Spotlight on Reflexology
If you have benefited from Reflexology leave a review.