We now have limited availability for Acupuncture subject to additional infection control procedures. Please ring 020 8520 5268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a therapy widely known and used all over the world. It is used to address many conditions ranging from back pain to anxiety. Acupuncture may also be used to complement conventional medical treatments and when feeling generally unwell.
Ultra fine (less than the width of a human hair) sterile, disposable needles are used to stimulate specific points which harmonise the body’s vital energy or ‘qi’ .
People often comment on the relaxing nature of the treatment and note improvements to their sleep, energy and mood. Acupuncture treatments may use different techniques including auricular acupuncture and cupping.
Book your appointment by phoning 020 8520 5268
Auricular acupuncture is one of the many micro systems acupuncture.
Representations of the whole body are mirrored in the smaller parts; ears, scalp, hands, feet, etc. Each area contains information about the entire body.
Inserting fine needles into the ear can access other parts of the body and activates the healing process in the main bioenergetic channels. Auricular acupuncture can reduce acute and chronic pain.
It is used where appropriate during a full acupuncture session.
To book an appointment, call 020 8520 5268 today.
Cupping is the suction of the skin created by the vacuum of a glass cup in which the oxygen has been previously burnt. It is usually combined with Acupuncture, as they both follow Chinese Medicine principles and work on the meridians or energy channels. However due to its broad benefits, it is also used on its own.
This therapy can be used in different ways according to how the cups are applied on the skin, usually on the back. Static cupping is a process where the cups are placed on the skin and kept for a certain amount time. Sliding or gliding cupping is when the cups are moved around the area in a continuous motion. In a cupping massage either one or both methods are used according to the individual needs.
The suction or negative pressure of the skin is what makes cupping unique and very effective to relieve tension in the muscle tissue, invigorate blood flow in the area, release toxins and pull out pathogens.
It is used where appropriate during a full acupuncture session. Odette offers 30 minutes cupping for £33.
To book an appointment, call 020 8520 5268 today.
- Preparing to Reopen… 29/05/2020
- Join Sue’s Pregnancy Support Facebook Group 18/05/2020
- Feel Alive with Odette’s 8 Minute Qigong and Acupressure Routine 15/05/2020
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Sue, Acupuncturist 12/09/2019
- OFFER: £10 off Acupuncture consultations with Sue, 13th-26th May 2019 10/05/2019
- OFFER: £15 off Cosmetic Acupuncture with Lucie, 3rd-16th June 2019 10/05/2019
- OFFER: £10 off Acupuncture Consultations with Lucie, 3rd-16th June 2019 10/05/2019
- Managing Arthritic Joint Pain in Winter 08/01/2019
- Why use Acupuncture during Pregnancy? 13/11/2018
- £10 off your Acupuncture Consultation with Sue Bailes 02/10/2018
- Supporting IVF treatment with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine 25/09/2018
- Sue Bailes on providing Community Acupuncture at Grenfell 11/09/2018
- How Acupuncture is used by Couples trying to Conceive 22/02/2018
- Sue Bailes, Acupuncturist Joins Ashlins 29/08/2017
- New Video – Meet Sally, Our Acupuncturist 06/11/2016
- Pain Relief in Labour Workshop 19/02/2016
- Natural Pain Relief in Labour Workshop- Sunday 4th October 22/08/2015
- Spotlight on Acupuncture 19/08/2015
- Headaches and Migraines – The Chinese Medicine Approach 13/07/2015
- Beat Hay Fever – Tips from Acupuncturist Odette 11/05/2015
- Free Cupping Massage with Acupuncture this Summer 28/04/2015
- Do-it-Yourself: Natural Pain Relief in Labour Workshop 23/03/2015
- Workshop: DIY Pain Relief in Childbirth 10/02/2015
- Can Cupping Help with your Coughs and Colds? 11/12/2014
- Preventing Coughs and Colds from a Chinese Medicine Perspective 28/10/2014
- Workshop: Natural Pain Relief in Pregnancy & Childbirth 25/09/2014
- How Acupuncture can Help your Fertility 30/03/2014
- Acupuncture Awareness Week – FREE Seated Acupuncture Clinic 06/02/2013
How much does it cost?
Your initial consultation will last 1 hour and cost £65.
Free 15 minute consultations available.
View our price list for full details and phone 020 8520 5268 or
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I came to try Accupunture and massage combination with Odette to help me manage my stress levels. After my first treatment I felt so relaxed. I highly recommend this combination and Odette.
I have been seeing Odette regularly since undergoing IVF and I have found each session to be so beneficial. It alleviated the side effects from the medicines I had to take for the IVF, and also I found her knowledge of wider Chinese medicine (for diet/lifestyle advice) really helpful throughout.
I fell pregnant on the first round of treatment and having taken over four years to do so I feel this is in large part thanks to the support of the acupuncture sessions I had with Odette. Her empathy and understanding is a key part of why each session is enjoyable and relaxing.
It has gone on to help me still in pregnancy - to manage nausea, and increase my energy levels. I hadn't originally intended to continue with the treatment, but all the positive aspects I've experienced changed my mind!
If you have benefited from Acupuncture leave a review.