Pregnancy is a time of dramatic change, both physically and mentally. We see many pregnant women suffering with back pain, pelvic girdle pain and general aches.
You should always consult your midwife or GP regarding pain or health concerns, however some of our therapies are safe during pregnancy.
Potentially beneficial therapies:
Book your appointment or free consultation by phoning 020 8520 5268. Please let us know how many weeks pregnant you are when you make your appointment.
Book your appointment or free consultation by phoning 020 8520 5268.
Our Articles about Pregnancy:
- Join Sue’s Pregnancy Support Facebook Group
- Why use Acupuncture during Pregnancy?
- What should I expect from a pregnancy massage?
- Yasemin Khelladi joins Ashlins
- £10 off your Acupuncture Consultation with Sue Bailes
- Supporting IVF treatment with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- How Acupuncture is used by Couples trying to Conceive
- Pain Relief in Labour Workshop
- Natural Pain Relief in Labour Workshop- Sunday 4th October
- Do-it-Yourself: Natural Pain Relief in Labour Workshop
- Workshop: DIY Pain Relief in Childbirth
- Workshop: Natural Pain Relief in Pregnancy & Childbirth