Pregnancy is a time of dramatic change, both physically and mentally. We see many pregnant women suffering with back pain, pelvic girdle pain and general aches.
You should always consult your midwife or GP regarding pain or health concerns, however many of our therapies are safe during pregnancy.
Potentially beneficial therapies:
Book your appointment online by phoning 020 8520 5268.
Please let us know how many weeks pregnant you are when you make your appointment.
Book your appointment online or by phoning 020 8520 5268.
Our Articles about Pregnancy:
- When can I Exercise after giving birth? A guide to postnatal exercise
- Say Goodbye to Pregnancy-Related Pelvic Girdle Pain: A Guide to Relief and Recovery
- Why use Acupuncture during Pregnancy?
- What should I expect from a pregnancy massage?
- Supporting IVF treatment with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- How Acupuncture is used by Couples trying to Conceive