Craniosacral therapy is a hands-on therapy, using very light touch.
It enables the body to re-connect with its own healing mechanisms and thereby regain a sense of balance and potency. As it is a holistic therapy, you may notice benefits in your mind, body or spirit.
You will remain fully clothed at all times. The therapist will work on the tensions sensed in the body, using non-invasive light touch.
It is common for people to experience a deep sense of relaxation and well-being at the end of a session.
Several sessions may be needed for long-standing conditions. As a gentle therapy, it is suitable for all ages, and during pregnancy.
Book your Craniosacral Appointment
Start feeling better today – book your appointment online
Craniosacral therapy, parents and babies
Craniosacral therapy has a good reputation for helping women in pregnancy, babies and children.
This gentle treatment can give the expectant mother much-needed relaxation. Parents commonly bring their babies for craniosacral therapy treatment.
Craniosacral therapy is excellent for pre and post-natal care.
Your craniosacral treatments will last 1 hour
View our price list for full details.
Craniosacral Therapy60 mins
- Craniosacral therapy is a hands-on therapy, using very light touch
SCENAR Therapy60 mins
- The SCENAR device uses two way biofeedback with the body to generate gentle electrical impulses
- 60 mins £69.00
Our Craniosacral team
All of our therapists are:
- suitably trained,
- fully qualified,
- fully insured,
Farrukh Akhtar (BCST, IABT)
Farrukh is a Craniosacral therapy tutor at the Body College.She has a special interest in supporting recovery from stress and promoting self-care and has also had positive results in helping people convalesce from painful injuries and long term chronic conditions.
Blog Posts about Carniosacral
- Unlock Unbeatable Savings This November at Ashlins! 22/11/2023
- Scenar now available 05/12/2022
- What is craniosacral therapy? 13/08/2022
- Emotional Regulation Techniques: You, Only Better 07/05/2020
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Farrukh, Craniosacral Therapist 28/04/2020
- Self-Care: Tips for Coping with Lock-down Stress 22/04/2020
- Craniosacral Therapy now available at Ashlins with Farrukh 02/10/2019
If you have benefited from Craniosacral therapy leave a review.
I have no idea what you did or how you did it, but I have slept for 2 nights almost normally without any need for Diazapam (which left my brain foggy the next day so only took it when I was exhausted). After 9 weeks I am beginning to feel human and was able to get through [work] which I had been unable to do for 2 weeks. Thank you. Claire