Qualified, Insured, GCC Registered Chiropractors in E17. Book your Chiropractic appointment by phoning 020 8520 5268 or Book Online >
What is McTimoney Chiropractic?
McTimoney Chiropractic is a manual therapy which uses gentle, precise adjustments to encourage your joints to move freely. This improved mobility should then encourage the healing process and reduce pain.
We have 2 experienced Chiropractors at Ashlins in Walthamstow.
What do Chiropractors treat?
McTimoney Chiropractors treat a wide range of muscule and joint conditions including:
- Ankle sprain (short term management)
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Joint pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Shoulder problems
- Tension and inability to relax
Book your Chiropractic Appointment
Start feeling better today – book your appointment online
View our price list for full details.
Your initial chiropractic consultation will last up to 1 hour
Chiropractic (McTimoney)60 mins
- Consultation and treatment
- Follow up consultation
- Initial Consultation £85.00
- Follow up £59.00
Our Chiropractic team
Paul and Petra are our McTimoney Chiropractors.
All of our Chiropractors are:
- suitably trained,
- fully qualified,
- fully insured,
- Registered with General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
Paul Tibbitts (DC, MMCA)
Paul believes in the holistic approach to promote natural healing, helping the body to heal itself. He uses the gentle, precise technique of McTimoney Chiropractic.
Petra Moxley (DC, MMCA)
Petra has been involved in bodywork for over 15 years and has an integrated holistic approach to health care. She uses this effective whole-body treatment to realign the skeletal system promoting optimum function of the nervous system.
Blog Posts about Chiropractic
- Unlock Unbeatable Savings This November at Ashlins! 22/11/2023
- Say Goodbye to Low Back Pain: 5 Must-Know Facts 15/07/2023
- What is a disc bulge? 15/05/2023
- Back to Work – How to Improve your Work Posture 05/09/2022
- How to Manage your Tension Type Headache 14/06/2022
- How to buy an office chair 03/10/2021
- How to Work from Home with Good Posture 04/09/2021
- How to Actually Avoid the Top 3 Running Mistakes 03/07/2021
- Extra Chiropractic Appointments Available – Petra’s Back at Ashlins 09/02/2016
- Spotlight on Chiropractic & Advice for Low Back Pain 23/11/2015
- Meet the Ashlins Team: Q&A with Paul, McTimoney Chiropractor 09/07/2015
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I feel 100% improved after my chiropractic treatment with Paul! It was very nice to meet the staff at Ashlins too.
I was suffering from discomfort in lower back, so I went to Ashlins to see Paul for a chiropractic treatment, he gave me very information in a very professional manner. Definitely,it feel eased.
I have seen Petra for McTimoney Chiropractic treatment and she was very well understanding my problem, she listened to all my problems and gave me health advice that will change my lifestyle for the better. She corrected my posture and I feel much more straight than before! I have also seen Rina for a massage and her professional hands made me feel much much better. She is a tough lady, but she knows how to get rid of tension.
Twice now I have limped into Ashlins in great pain and with reduced mobility (once lower back second time hamstring problems) both times Petra the chiropractor, has helped me to walk out and reduce my pain over a few treatments to zero giving me back full mobility. She has never given more treatments than was necessary - an integrity I really appreciate. I cannot recommend her highly enough to anyone suffering from pain and reduced mobility.
The last time she advised me to complete treatment with a deep massage from Mike - who has continued to give me my mobility. When I took this problem to the doctor he measured me for a walking stick!! I am pain free and walk without a stick.
Deep thanks to Petra and Mike.
If you have benefited from Chiropractic leave a review.