McTimoney Chiropractic is a manual therapy which uses gentle, precise adjustments to encourage your joints to move freely. This improved mobility should then encourage the healing process and reduce pain.
What do Chiropractors treat?
McTimoney Chiropractors treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions including:
- Joint pains,
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis,
- General aches and pains,
- Muscle spasms,
- General, acute and chronic backache, back pain, Lumbago,
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain,
- Headache arising from the neck (i.e. cervicogenic),
- Frozen shoulder, shoulder or elbow pain, or tennis elbow.
Book your appointment by phoning 020 8520 5268
- Preparing to Reopen… 29/05/2020
- OFFER: 25% off Chiropractic with Paul 16th-30th May 2019 30/04/2019
- Extra Chiropractic Appointments Available – Petra’s Back at Ashlins 09/02/2016
- Spotlight on Chiropractic & Advice for Low Back Pain 23/11/2015
- Meet the Ashlins Team: Q&A with Paul, McTimoney Chiropractor 09/07/2015
How much does it cost?
Your initial consultation will last 1 hour and cost £68.
Free 15 minute consultations available.
View our price list for full details and phone 020 8520 5268 to book an appointment.
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I feel 100% improved after my chiropractic treatment with Paul! It was very nice to meet the staff at Ashlins too.
I was suffering from discomfort in lower back, so I went to Ashlins to see Paul for a chiropractic treatment, he gave me very information in a very professional manner. Definitely,it feel eased.
I have seen Petra for McTimoney Chiropractic treatment and she was very well understanding my problem, she listened to all my problems and gave me health advice that will change my lifestyle for the better. She corrected my posture and I feel much more straight than before! I have also seen Rina for a massage and her professional hands made me feel much much better. She is a tough lady, but she knows how to get rid of tension.
Twice now I have limped into Ashlins in great pain and with reduced mobility (once lower back second time hamstring problems) both times Petra the chiropractor, has helped me to walk out and reduce my pain over a few treatments to zero giving me back full mobility. She has never given more treatments than was necessary - an integrity I really appreciate. I cannot recommend her highly enough to anyone suffering from pain and reduced mobility.
The last time she advised me to complete treatment with a deep massage from Mike - who has continued to give me my mobility. When I took this problem to the doctor he measured me for a walking stick!! I am pain free and walk without a stick.
Deep thanks to Petra and Mike.
If you have benefited from Chiropractic leave a review.