What is McTimoney Chiropractic?
McTimoney Chiropractic is a manual therapy which uses gentle, precise adjustments to encourage your joints to move freely. This improved mobility should then encourage the healing process and reduce pain.
What do Chiropractors treat?
McTimoney Chiropractors treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions including:
- Joint pains,
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis,
- General aches and pains,
- Muscle spasms,
- General, acute and chronic backache, back pain, Lumbago,
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain,
- Headache arising from the neck (i.e. cervicogenic),
- Frozen shoulder, shoulder or elbow pain, or tennis elbow,
- Prevention of migraine
To book an appointment, call 020 8520 5268 today!