Tatina (ITEC.Massage) qualified in Swedish Massage in 2000, then went on to study Sports Injuries & Massage, TouchPro Chair Massage and NO HANDS® Massage.
She started practising in 2001 and has since worked in many different environments treating clients with a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
Outside of Ashlins Tatina has massaged dance students at the London Studio Centre and the dancers of the Royal Ballet regularly for years. She also teaches sports massage and independent massage workshops in London and abroad.
To book an appointment, call 020 8520 5268.
You can learn more about Tatina on her website: www.tatinasemprini.com
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I am a long time client. I am seeing Tatina for deep tissue.
She is simply the best! Always coming out feeling great!
I have been a client for Ashlins well over 10 years and I have seen during that period Michelle, Eddie, Yuko, Claire, Dympna and Tatina. I had Colonic hydrotherapy, kinesiology, reflexology, aromatherapy massage. I enjoy coming here and have those treatments, It helped me a lot with my well being.
I have been coming to Ashlins for 12 years now, I received regular massage as my health routine with Tatina, she's got gold hands! Tatina always lifts me up with her energy, and spots the problem immediately.
Tatina’s Blog Posts
- What are Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)? 16/12/2019
- What is Soft Tissue Release (STR), and How Can it Help? 13/12/2019
- Win Great Prizes in our Birthday Raffle & Raise Money for Toilet Twinning 09/05/2019
- How to Enjoy a Healthier Christmas, 17 Tips from our Team 15/12/2018
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Tatina, Massage Therapist 21/10/2014
- Better Breathing for Better Health, Our Simple Guide 07/03/2014