Sarah (B.Ost.Med, DO ND) is a naturopathic Osteopath. She graduated from British College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2008, where she earned a degree in osteopathic medicine and diplomas in osteopathy and naturopathy.
Sarah uses a combination of massage style techniques, gentle mobilisations, manipulations, kinesiology taping, exercise and lifestyle advice to reduce pain and improve mobility.
She frequently treats cases of back pain, sciatic pain and neck pain amongst a variety of other muscle and joint problems. Sarah is qualified to use Niel-Asher Technique for treatment of shoulder problems.
To book an appointment call 020 8520 5268 or book online.
Website : http://www.ashlins.co.uk
I have sciatica and I see the osteopath at Ashlins, Sarah Oliver- Excellent!!!! I'd recommend Sarah to everyone. She is friendly, efficient, professional and effective.
I have had the treatment for a few weeks and my problem is getting much better!
Although it was my first treatment I am happy with everything and I can feel positive effects. Sarah, the osteopath, is really good! I booked my next session already!
I came to Ashlins to see Sarah, for osteopathy, I had lower back pain. The treatment made able to move around again. Pretty pain free!
I came to Ashlins because of my leg and knee pain. I saw Sarah for osteopathy, I found her very professional in her work and very dedicated. She explains everything she is going to do and makes you feel relaxed. I am glad I was recommended to Sarah from a neighbour. After this treatment I feel like I'm walking on air, it's well worth the money.
If you have benefited from treatment with Sarah please leave a review.
Sarah’s Blog Posts
- OFFER – £10 off Osteopathy with Sarah, 17th -30th June 2019 30/04/2019
- Managing Arthritic Joint Pain in Winter 08/01/2019
- How to Enjoy a Healthier Christmas, 17 Tips from our Team 15/12/2018
- How does Osteopathy help with Sciatic pain? 27/11/2018
- What is Sciatica and What Does it Feel Like? 20/11/2018
- 3 Stretches to try when you have back ache 30/05/2017
- New Video – Meet Sarah, Our Osteopath 09/12/2016
- Spotlight on Osteopathy 27/09/2016
- 5 Ways to Drink More Water 29/03/2016
- Back to Work – Office Stretches 11/09/2015
- Back to Work – Check your Desk Set Up & Prevent Neck and Shoulder Pain 03/09/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Sarah, Osteopath 18/03/2015
- Back to Work Bags – How to Carry Everything you Need without Hurting your Back 30/09/2014
- Stretches for Pain Free Flights and Holidays 11/07/2014
- Does Standing give you Back Ache? Our Tips for a Pain Free Summer. 26/06/2013