B.Ost.Med DO ND
General Osteopathic Council (registration number 6127)
Nadia qualified from the British School of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006. She is a well established, professional and passionate osteopath. She has built up an enviable reputation over the last 15 years. She is fluent in Punjabi, Urdu and English.
She offers a holistic approach to osteopathy, principles of which are based on the human body functioning as a unit and having the ability to self heal.
She has a keen interest in medical acupuncture (dry needling) and uses it to treat many conditions. She also has a keen interest in headaches, migraine and TMJ along with treating other conditions.
Book Your Appointment with Nadia Arshad
Start feeling better today book your appointment online
If you have benefitted from treatment please leave a review.
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I cannot recommend Nadia enough. I am currently in my third trimester of pregnancy and have been experiencing hip and shoulder pain. Nadia took the time to understand exactly what I needed and even after only two treatments I am feeling a lot better. I will keep going to see her. The sessions are excellent and she has even given me some stretches to help between sessions.
I have had a few treatments here, and I'm still currently having treatment done. I have only had around 4 and I can see and feel the improvement! Nadia is doing a great job! My issues are tightness of muscles, restrictions when walking and back pain. All this has been looked into and improved upon in 4 sessions, I still need more treatment but the improvement speaks for itself. If you have any of these issues I highly recommend making a booking here!
Nadia has been great! I have been seeing her for a few months now and I would highly recommend. My treatment has been a combination of Osteopathy and Acupuncture. This varied approach is what originally drew me to booking an appointment as Nadia is able to combine her expertise in different techniques to come up with the right treatment plan for you.
I have been seeing Nadia regularly for osteopathy treatments for a few months now, and I can't recommend her enough. Her treatments are incredibly helpful and she is really lovely and immediately puts you at ease.
Iâ€™ve been going to Nadia for a good few months now for my tension headaches and shoulder/neck tightness. Not only has there been improvement, Nadia has helped me understand where the tension is coming from which triggers the headaches. Sheâ€™s great! Highly recommend her if you have similar issues.
- Unlock Unbeatable Savings This November at Ashlins! 22/11/2023
- When can I Exercise after giving birth? A guide to postnatal exercise 16/09/2023
- Say Goodbye to Low Back Pain: 5 Must-Know Facts 15/07/2023
- What is a disc bulge? 15/05/2023
- What is Sciatica? 07/02/2023
- Must Have Rundown of Frozen Shoulder 10/11/2022
- Back to Work – How to Improve your Work Posture 05/09/2022
- How to Manage your Tension Type Headache 14/06/2022
- Common Types of Headache 24/05/2022
- Running Recovery – Our Expert Tips 18/04/2022
- Osteopath Sarah is returning from maternity leave 24/03/2022
- How to buy an office chair 03/10/2021
- How to Work from Home with Good Posture 04/09/2021
- Look after your Back this Summer. 28/07/2021
- How to Actually Avoid the Top 3 Running Mistakes 03/07/2021
- Experienced Osteopath Nadia Arshad joins the Team 03/07/2021
- Welcome Antonieta 10/06/2021
- Working from home? Here’s how to keep your neck and shoulders feeling great 15/04/2020
- How to Feel Comfortable Working from Home on a Laptop 03/04/2020
- Sponsor Kibri & Sarah to Run the Hackney Half Marathon 27/02/2020
- What are Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)? 16/12/2019
- What is Soft Tissue Release (STR), and How Can it Help? 13/12/2019
- Beginner’s Guide to Low Backs 06/11/2019
- Managing Arthritic Joint Pain in Winter 08/01/2019
- How does Osteopathy help with Sciatic pain? 27/11/2018
- What is Sciatica and What Does it Feel Like? 20/11/2018
- 3 Stretches to try when you have back ache 30/05/2017
- New Video – Meet Sarah, Our Osteopath 09/12/2016
- Spotlight on Osteopathy 27/09/2016
- Back to Work – Office Stretches 11/09/2015
- Back to Work – Check your Desk Set Up & Prevent Neck and Shoulder Pain 03/09/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Sarah, Osteopath 18/03/2015
- Back to Work Bags – How to Carry Everything you Need without Hurting your Back 30/09/2014
- Stretches for Pain Free Flights and Holidays 11/07/2014
- Does Standing give you Back Ache? Our Tips for a Pain Free Summer. 26/06/2013