Neck pain is a very common problem that we see a lot of here at Ashlins.
It may be caused by a variety of things including:
- Poor posture
- Eye strain
- Grinding teeth
- Muscle strains and tight muscle
- Joint or disc problems
- More serious health problems
It is best to get a qualified therapist to examine you and work out what is causing your neck pain. They can then advise you on the best course of treatment.
Potentially beneficial therapies:
Book your appointment or free consultation by phoning 020 8520 5268
What the therapists say:
Most cases of neck pain resolve quickly and respond well to conservative treatments such as gentle stretching and exercise, heat or ice and manual therapy.
Many neck pain sufferers benefit from lifestyle changes such as drinking more fluids and improving their posture. Do you ever carry your bag on one shoulder? Do you rest your head on hand or spend many hours looking at a screen? These are all factors which may affect your headaches.
Headaches can be associated with more serious conditions so it is important to seek advice from your GP, particularly if your headaches have started or changed recently.
Our Articles about Neck Pain:
- How to buy an office chair
- Working from home? Here’s how to keep your neck and shoulders feeling great
- How to Feel Comfortable Working from Home on a Laptop
- Spotlight on Osteopathy
- Back to Work – Office Stretches
- Back to Work – Check your Desk Set Up & Prevent Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Back to Work Bags – How to Carry Everything you Need without Hurting your Back
- Stretches for Pain Free Flights and Holidays