Osteopathy is manual (hands-on) therapy which seeks to restore balance to the body, mostly via the musculoskeletal system.
You Osteopath will use their hands to work on your muscles and joints, reducing tightness and stiffness. They will also work with you to improve your posture and strengthen areas of weakness. Osteopaths believe that this approach helps to improve mobility and reduce pain.
Osteopathy is commonly used to treat back pain, neck pain, sciatic pain and shoulder pain.
Many people notice an improvement in their symptoms within 2-3 sessions of Osteopathy.
Book your appointment by phoning 020 8520 5268 or Book Online »
Please note that Sarah does not treat under 18s. We recommend you visit https://rebeccadaviesost.com/osteopathy-for-babies-and-children/ or https://www.occ.uk.com/ for paediatric treatments.
Therapists at Ashlins
Sarah is our Osteopath.
All of our therapists are:
- suitably trained,
- fully qualified,
- fully insured,
- members of a relevant professional body.
Sarah trained at British College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) in north London. Sarah has a Bachelor’s degree in Osteopathic Medicine (B.Ost.Med). She holds a diploma in Osteopathy (DO).
Book an appointment by calling 020 8520 5268 or Book Online »
- What are Muscle Energy Techniques (MET)? 16/12/2019
- What is Soft Tissue Release (STR), and How Can it Help? 13/12/2019
- Beginner’s Guide to Low Backs 06/11/2019
- OFFER – £10 off Osteopathy with Sarah, 17th -30th June 2019 30/04/2019
- Managing Arthritic Joint Pain in Winter 08/01/2019
- How does Osteopathy help with Sciatic pain? 27/11/2018
- What is Sciatica and What Does it Feel Like? 20/11/2018
- 3 Stretches to try when you have back ache 30/05/2017
- New Video – Meet Sarah, Our Osteopath 09/12/2016
- Spotlight on Osteopathy 27/09/2016
- Back to Work – Office Stretches 11/09/2015
- Back to Work – Check your Desk Set Up & Prevent Neck and Shoulder Pain 03/09/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Sarah, Osteopath 18/03/2015
- Back to Work Bags – How to Carry Everything you Need without Hurting your Back 30/09/2014
- Stretches for Pain Free Flights and Holidays 11/07/2014
- Welcome new Osteopath, Dermott 11/03/2014
- Does Standing give you Back Ache? Our Tips for a Pain Free Summer. 26/06/2013
Website : http://www.ashlins.co.uk
I recently pulled my neck muscle while doing heavy weight training, it was the first time I had a injury while working out which got me worried if my neck was fractured or worse, so I needed someone to check it out. I could not get an appointment to see my GP (no surprise), I called Ashlins to see if they could help. The lovely lady at the phone booked me in for a consultation with the Osteopath same day. I came in and met Dermott Earley. During the consultation, he was very professional and friendly, everything was explained thoroughly. I'm extremely grateful for the time he spent (over an hour with no charge) and would definitely recommend Ashlins to everyone. Thanks!
I have sciatica and I see the osteopath at Ashlins, Sarah Oliver- Excellent!!!! I'd recommend Sarah to everyone. She is friendly, efficient, professional and effective.
I have had the treatment for a few weeks and my problem is getting much better!
Although it was my first treatment I am happy with everything and I can feel positive effects. Sarah, the osteopath, is really good! I booked my next session already!
I came to Ashlins to see Sarah, for osteopathy, I had lower back pain. The treatment made able to move around again. Pretty pain free!
I came to Ashlins because of my leg and knee pain. I saw Sarah for osteopathy, I found her very professional in her work and very dedicated. She explains everything she is going to do and makes you feel relaxed. I am glad I was recommended to Sarah from a neighbour. After this treatment I feel like I'm walking on air, it's well worth the money.
If you have benefited from Osteopathy leave a review.