Sue Bailes (BSc (Hons) TCM: Acu, MAcS) is a licensed and insured acupuncturist and a member of The Acupuncture Society.
She gained a BSc (Hons) in TCM: Acupuncture at the University of Westminster. Sue went on to study further at the University of Shanghai, China where she worked in a district hospital alongside Dr Huang.
Sue has acquired specialist knowledge in acupuncture for fertility and pregnancy.
She is a member of the Acupuncture Childbirth Team (ACT) London. She also supports clients who are going through IVF and can do a pre and post embryo transfer treatment.
Sue has a special interest in supporting migraine sufferers.
Sue also volunteers at St Josephs Hospice in Hackney where she offers acupuncture to out-patients suffering from life-limiting diseases.
Sue uses a variety of techniques in her treatments including cupping, moxa, electro-acupuncture, auricular acupuncture and massage.
Sue is at Ashlins every Monday evening from 6-9pm. Phone 020 8520 5268 to book your appointment.
Can thoroughly recommend Sue for acupuncture. I have had a few sessions and each time I left I have felt relaxed and much better in myself. For those on the fence as to whether acupuncture actually works – give it a try! And for those afraid of needles – don’t be! Sue makes you feel completely at ease and the process is pain free.
Sue is amazing and has helped me with various medical conditions using acupuncture and cupping. I highly recommend her. I always feel very relaxed after my treatment.
Julie Anne Veerappan
Lovely acupuncture session. Very relaxing. Eased my knee problem. Sue knows her stuff
Sue is fantastic. Amazing session. Felt very relaxed afterwards
Lovely treatment today with Sue Bailes, soooo relaxing for a pregnant lady with a very sore back! She does acupuncture and facials using gorgeous Neal’s Yard products. Thoroughly recommended!
I suffered a back injury in 2005. I have undertaken many treatments to treat my back pain but the thought of having needles in my back was a fear. After speaking to Sue, she reassured me I had nothing to fear. Thank you Sue for your healing hands that has healed my back pain, I would recommend 100%, acupuncture with Sue.
Yvonne Irish Henry
Sue introduced me to acupuncture at a time when I was really down due to my health deterioration. She has been very gentle and patient with me. I got better in a few months. I definitely recommend her.
Lolola Carlotinha Brasil
If you have seen Sue please leave a review:
Sue’s Blog Posts
- OFFER: £10 off Acupuncture consultations with Sue, 13th-26th May 2019 10/05/2019
- Managing Arthritic Joint Pain in Winter 08/01/2019
- How to Enjoy a Healthier Christmas, 17 Tips from our Team 15/12/2018
- Why use Acupuncture during Pregnancy? 13/11/2018
- £10 off your Acupuncture Consultation with Sue Bailes 02/10/2018
- Supporting IVF treatment with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine 25/09/2018
- Sue Bailes on providing Community Acupuncture at Grenfell 11/09/2018
- How Acupuncture is used by Couples trying to Conceive 22/02/2018
- Ashlins Supports the Mexico Earthquake Fund 24/10/2017
- Sue Bailes, Acupuncturist Joins Ashlins 29/08/2017