Lucie (BSc Traditional Chinese Medicine) trained at Middlesex University . Her work experience includes the Whittington Hospital, the Royal Free Hospital, Soho NHS Clinic, the Asante Clinic, and Dr Yang’s Acupuncture Clinic.
Currently she works in North London and volunteering for Crime Reduction Initiatives, a social care and health charity working with individuals, who are affected by drugs, alcohol, crime, homelessness, domestic abuse and antisocial behaviour in King’s Cross and Camden.
Lucie supports clients with acute and chronic health conditions. She practises whole body acupuncture and microsystems acupuncture. She also offers Chinese Herbal Medicine, Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture, Facial Rejuvenating Massage and Tuina massage.
She has a specialist interest in pain and stress management.
Lucie is a member of the Complementary Therapist Association.
To book an appointment, call 020 8520 5268.
Lucie’s Blog Posts
- OFFER: £15 off Cosmetic Acupuncture with Lucie, 3rd-16th June 2019 10/05/2019
- OFFER: £10 off Acupuncture Consultations with Lucie, 3rd-16th June 2019 10/05/2019
- Supporting IVF treatment with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine 25/09/2018
- Meet the Ashlins Team: Q&A with Lucie, Acupuncturist 17/11/2015
- Spotlight on Acupuncture 19/08/2015
- New Therapists at Ashlins 12/08/2014