Lucie (BSc Traditional Chinese Medicine) trained at Middlesex University.
Lucie’s philosophical questioning about the existential drive has led her to the interest in subtle energies. Acupuncture and herbal medicine are ways to access those energies. They are part of the vibrational medicine that promotes good health by adjusting the intricate balance within the channels. Nurturing wellbeing is a fine-tuning of the multiple energetic flows.
Your welfare is Lucie’s main concern and objective. She focuses on a trusting relationship in order to provide genuine effective treatments.
You will enjoy being cared for in a safe, clean, relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere. She combines several treatment modalities in one session depending on your condition (massage, moxa, cupping, and guasha).
She continues to attend ongoing training with leading experts to further deepen her knowledge. She is versatile with several styles of acupuncture, namely Toyohari, Kiiko Matsumoto, Master Tung, and the Balance Method.
To book an appointment, call 020 8520 5268.
Lucie’s Blog Posts
- OFFER: £15 off Cosmetic Acupuncture with Lucie, 3rd-16th June 2019 10/05/2019
- OFFER: £10 off Acupuncture Consultations with Lucie, 3rd-16th June 2019 10/05/2019
- Supporting IVF treatment with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine 25/09/2018
- Meet the Ashlins Team: Q&A with Lucie, Acupuncturist 17/11/2015
- Spotlight on Acupuncture 19/08/2015
- New Therapists at Ashlins 12/08/2014