BSc, PGDip, MSc, A.Inst.FHP
Kibri (BSc, PGDip, MSc, A.Inst.FHP) is a health professional with a rich academic background and over six years qualified experience, with comprehensive expertise in patient care and treatment.
Kibri describes herself as follows:
“After I graduated in Podiatry from Florence University I decided to do postgraduate studies in lower limb biomechanics at Barcelona University in order to understand how the human body works in motion. This made me want to better understand how the human posture works so I then did a Masters in Posturology, also at Barcelona University.
My approach is to treat the cause of patients’ complaints rather than managing their symptoms. A postural assessment allows me to identify in a single session the root cause of pain, as well as identify the right course of treatment (be it with postural treatments or with the help of other health professionals).”
Kibri uses a variety of techniques depending on your needs, including kinesiology taping and orthotics prescription.
Book Your Appointment with Kibri Dei
Start feeling better today – book your appointment online
If you have benefitted from treatment please leave a review.
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I saw Kibri for a podiatry consult. She was amazing. She has a great amount of knowledge, and she made me feel 100% at ease. I came about a long-term foot discomfort thatâ€™s been causing concern for outdoor activities. Kibri was very reassuring and patiently talked me through all the details to explain the cause of the discomfort, and then went out of her way to identify recovery options to fit with my work and activity schedule over upcoming weeks.
I have been receiving a chiropody treatment at Ashlins for general maintenance of my feet. It has helped me with corns and hard skin , the treatment was great and the information I received was very useful.
I had an appointment today for a chiropody treatment to help with general things and I found the treatment most beneficial. Kibri was warm and welcoming, while carrying out the treatment in a professional and competent way; I felt pampered.
I came in to see Kibri about the weakening of both feet as well as my posture, I found the treatment great and the information she gave me very useful.
- What Causes Ankle Pain in Runners? 12/05/2023
- Running Recovery – Our Expert Tips 18/04/2022
- How to Actually Avoid the Top 3 Running Mistakes 03/07/2021
- How to Run without Getting Injured 22/04/2021
- New Painless Verruca Treatment! Now Available at Ashlins 02/12/2020
- How to Prevent Ingrowing Toe Nails for Beautiful Feet 05/05/2020
- How to Choose & Buy Comfortable Shoes 15/04/2020
- Sponsor Kibri & Sarah to Run the Hackney Half Marathon 27/02/2020
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Kibri, Podiatrist and Posturologist 07/03/2017
- Spotlight on Podiatry, Treatment for Foot Problems 16/02/2016
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Tim, Podiatrist 17/02/2015
- Free Diabetic Foot Checks at Ashlins Natural Health 13/01/2015
- Summer Footwear, Our Recommendations 17/07/2014