We are working on reopening the clinic with extra safety measures in place.
At the moment only selected therapies are permitted to operate.
Ring 020 8520 5268 or email email@example.com and we will put you in touch with the right therapist.
We hope to be able to offer massage again soon. It hasn’t yet been permitted by the government (you can see the full info here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/close-contact-services Under the heading What do we mean by ‘close contact services’?).
If you’d like to go on our massage waiting list please send us an email and we’ll make it happen.
In order to keep you safe:
- We will be staggering appointment times to reduce your contact with other people.
- Your therapist will ventilate and disinfect the treatment room between each appointment.
- We will ask you to wash your hands on entering the building.
- Travel light (avoid bringing lots of layers, bags, groceries etc into the clinic) and attend the appointment alone if possible.
- Do not attend if you or a member of your household/close contact has coronavirus. Your therapist will check your symptoms with you the day before your appointment.
- Your therapist will wear PPE and may ask you to wear a mask.
- Please pay by card or bank transfer rather than cash.
- Your therapist will discuss the risks, benefits and alternatives to face to face treatment with you before making an appointment. They may only be able to see urgent/emergency cases.
- Your therapist may conduct some of the appointment by phone or video.
The situation is changing frequently so we may have more therapies available soon – keep checking!