Catherine is not currently working at Ashlins
Catherine (Dip NT mBANT CHNC) is a qualified Nutritional Therapist and is registered with The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy and also The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
She studied at the College of Naturopathic Medicine and is always furthering her knowledge. She is currently training with the Institute of Functional Medicine.
Catherine is passionate about nutrition and aims to inspire, educate and support you to live a healthy, happy, energy-filled life using simple and effective nutrition and lifestyle changes.
In naturopathic nutrition everyone is considered to be a unique individual with different needs.
Catherine’s aim is to restore any body systems which are out of balance and help individuals achieve their health goals by investigating the root cause of any current symptoms or health challenges rather than just managing any symptoms.
Catherine will provide you with unique tailored support to put you firmly back in control of your own health.
Catherine’s Blog Posts
- New Year New You, £10 off Nutrition Consultations 11/01/2019
- Managing Arthritic Joint Pain in Winter 08/01/2019
- How to Handle Coughs & Colds this Winter 04/12/2018
- How to Support your Immune System this Autumn 30/10/2018
- Ashlins Supports the Mexico Earthquake Fund 24/10/2017
- £10 off Your Nutritional Therapy Consultation until 30/11/17 18/10/2017
- Nutritional Therapy now available at Ashlins 02/08/2017