Sarah (B.Ost.Med, DO ND) is a naturopathic Osteopath. She graduated from British College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2008, where she earned a degree in osteopathic medicine and diplomas in osteopathy and naturopathy.
Sarah uses a combination of massage style techniques, gentle mobilisations, manipulations, exercise and lifestyle advice to reduce pain and improve mobility.
She frequently treats cases of back pain and neck pain amongst a variety of other muscle and joint problems. Sarah is qualified to use Niel-Asher Technique for treatment of shoulder problems.
Website : http://www.ashlins.co.uk
I have sciatica and I see the osteopath at Ashlins, Sarah Oliver- Excellent!!!! I'd recommend Sarah to everyone. She is friendly, efficient, professional and effective.
I have had the treatment for a few weeks and my problem is getting much better!
Although it was my first treatment I am happy with everything and I can feel positive effects. Sarah, the osteopath, is really good! I booked my next session already!
I came to Ashlins to see Sarah, for osteopathy, I had lower back pain. The treatment made able to move around again. Pretty pain free!
I came to Ashlins because of my leg and knee pain. I saw Sarah for osteopathy, I found her very professional in her work and very dedicated. She explains everything she is going to do and makes you feel relaxed. I am glad I was recommended to Sarah from a neighbour. After this treatment I feel like I'm walking on air, it's well worth the money.
If you have enjoyed a massage with Sarah please leave a review.
Sarah’s Blog Posts
- OFFER – £10 off Osteopathy with Sarah, 17th -30th June 2019 30/04/2019
- Managing Arthritic Joint Pain in Winter 08/01/2019
- How to Enjoy a Healthier Christmas, 17 Tips from our Team 15/12/2018
- How does Osteopathy help with Sciatic pain? 27/11/2018
- What is Sciatica and What Does it Feel Like? 20/11/2018
- 3 Stretches to try when you have back ache 30/05/2017
- New Video – Meet Sarah, Our Osteopath 09/12/2016
- Spotlight on Osteopathy 27/09/2016
- 5 Ways to Drink More Water 29/03/2016
- Back to Work – Office Stretches 11/09/2015
- Back to Work – Check your Desk Set Up & Prevent Neck and Shoulder Pain 03/09/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Sarah, Osteopath 18/03/2015
- Back to Work Bags – How to Carry Everything you Need without Hurting your Back 30/09/2014
- Stretches for Pain Free Flights and Holidays 11/07/2014
- Does Standing give you Back Ache? Our Tips for a Pain Free Summer. 26/06/2013