Aromatherapy uses natural plant essences to facilitate health and well-being.
Your therapist will listen carefully to your problem before selecting a bespoke blend of oils to suit your needs. This blend is then gently massaged in to the body, leaving you feeling relaxed and de-stressed.
Aromatherapy can also be applied via inhalations, in a warm bath or diffused in to a room.
Aromatherapists at Ashlins
How much does it cost?
Aromatherapy starts at £52 for a 60 minute session. For full details, please see our price list.
To book an appointment, call 020 8520 5268 today.
What should I expect during my treatment?
Your appointment time includes a consultation with your therapist where they will discuss your health and the proposed treatment. They may also spend some time on examination. Your appointment also includes time for dressing and undressing so we recommend wearing loose, comfortable clothing and shoes which are easy to remove. After your treatment your therapist will provide some aftercare advice.
Blog posts about Aromatherapy Massage
- Our favourite aromatherapy oils for relaxation 09/10/2018
- Special Offer: Save £25! 5 x 1 Hour Massage only £225 13/03/2018
- Natural Insect Repellents 12/07/2016
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Elizabeth, Massage Therapist 15/12/2015
- Winter Chill Essential Oil Blend: November 2015 10/11/2015
- Orange, Frankincense and Black Pepper: September’s Essential Oil Blend 08/09/2015
- Rose Geranium, Chamomile and Bergamot: August’s Essential Oil Blend 11/08/2015
- Lime, Pine and Juniper; July’s Refreshing Oil Blend 15/07/2015
- Essential Oil Blend – Soothing and Rejuvenating 09/06/2015
- Energy Boosting Essential Oil Blend for May 12/05/2015
- April’s Essential Oil Blend 14/04/2015
- Bergamot, Sweet Orange and Patchouli – March’s Essential Oil Blend 10/03/2015
- Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit & Ylang Ylang – February’s Essential Oil Blend 12/02/2015
- January’s Essential Oil Blend – Rose Geranium, Bergamot & Patchouli 13/01/2015
- Oils for Winter…Boosting your Immune System! 15/12/2014
- 20% Off Aromatherapy Massage with Elizabeth 10/12/2014
- December’s Essential Oil Blend: Relaxing & Warming 08/12/2014
- November’s Essential Oil Blend: Comforting Christmas Blend 11/11/2014
- October’s Essential Oil Blend – Warming and Soothing Room Fragrance 14/10/2014
- Essential Oil Blend to Soothe Coughs and Colds 16/09/2014
- Uplifting and De-stressing Essential Oil Blend 19/08/2014
- Insect Repelling Aromatherapy Blend for Summer BBQs 22/07/2014
- Aromatherapy Blends; Our Current Favourite 25/06/2014
- Essential Oils for Winter Health & Beginners Aromatherapy Course Launching in January 27/11/2013