Massage in Walthamstow
Ashlins is synonymous with the highest standard of therapeutic massage. Thousands of people have visited us here in Walthamstow and enjoyed the benefits of massage which include:
- relieving anxiety and stress,
- helping relaxation,
- aiding sleep,
- promoting a sense of well-being.
To book your massage, call us on 020 8520 5268.
Prices for massage at Ashlins start at just £30 and are available 7 days a week.
Please view our price list for full details. All appointments include a consultation and examination, time for dressing and undressing, plus aftercare advice.
We’re proud to offer a wide range of quality massage therapies:
- Abdominal Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Ayurvedic Foot Massage
- Cupping Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Facial Rejuvenation Massage
- Gua Sha Facial Massage
- Holistic Facial and Scalp Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Lomi Lomi Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Injury Therapy
- Thai Combination Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Thai Herbal Compress Massage
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
- Tui Na
What should I expect during my treatment?
Your appointment time includes a consultation with your therapist where they will discuss your health and the proposed treatment. They may also spend some time on examination.
Your appointment also includes time for dressing and undressing so we recommend wearing loose, comfortable clothing and shoes which are easy to remove.
After your treatment your therapist will provide some aftercare advice.
Website : http://www.ashlins.co.uk
I had a deep tissue massage/reflexology session from Susan only recently and loved it. It was the first time I had treated myself to a massage, so i was quite shy.
I recommend going to Ashlins as they make you feel comfortable and are 100% professional.
Had a deep tissue massage for my stiff neck with Mike - amazing! Really intuitive and thorough masseuse. Will definitely return.
I developed neck, shoulder and back pain from my exercise workout. I could not move my neck to look around for almost three days. I had a deep tissue appointment with Achara, the massage was amazing best I ever had. She loosened up my muscle and it was a completely relaxing treatment. I now have much better movement of my neck, my shoulder and back feel great. Will be send my friends and family here. Thanks so much.
Blog Posts about Massage
- Special Offer: FREE 30 mins Indian Head Massage 23/07/2019
- OFFER: Free 15 minute facial massage with Marcia 24/6/19-7/7/19 24/06/2019
- OFFER: 15 mins extra free massage with Anna, 3rd-16th June 2019 10/05/2019
- Hello to Massage Therapist Anna Casula 20/03/2019
- Special Introductory Offer – Save 10% on Massage with Jazmin 19/03/2019
- Welcome Jazmin, Massage Therapist 18/03/2019
- 10 Reasons Massage Vouchers make the BEST Christmas Gift 14/12/2018
- What should I expect from a pregnancy massage? 06/11/2018
- Yasemin Khelladi joins Ashlins 16/10/2018
- What’s the difference between a professional massage and a home massage? 25/09/2018
- How often should I have a Massage? 18/09/2018
- Are massages painful? 04/09/2018
- 5 Questions to Ask your Massage Therapist 28/08/2018
- What is therapeutic massage? 21/08/2018
- Marissa Bowes Joins Ashlins, Massage in Cancer Care now available 03/07/2018
- Massage Therapist Marcia Goodison joins Ashlins 05/06/2018
- Thai Herbal Compress Massage now available with Achara 10/04/2018
- Charlotte Mansfield joins Ashlins 17/03/2018
- Special Offer: Save £25! 5 x 1 Hour Massage only £225 13/03/2018
- Ashlins Supports the Mexico Earthquake Fund 24/10/2017
- New Therapy – Lomi Lomi Massage plus Save £10 01/08/2017
- Should Massage be offered on the NHS? 04/07/2017
- What Qualifications and Training do you need to be a Massage Therapist? 28/03/2017
- ‘Kiwi’ Mike is back at Ashlins from 2nd Feb 20/01/2017
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Massage with Achara 17/01/2017
- New Video – Meet Marie, Our Sports Massage Therapist 29/11/2016
- Do I need to see my GP before a Massage? 20/09/2016
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Sylwia, Massage Therapist 13/09/2016
- Which Massage Cream or Oil do our Massage Therapists Use? 23/08/2016
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Kay, Massage Therapist 16/08/2016
- Does Your GP Recommend Massage? 12/08/2016
- Welcome Marie – Sports Massage Therapist 05/07/2016
- How Should I Prepare Before a Massage? 28/06/2016
- How do I know if I need a Massage? 14/06/2016
- £5 Off Treatments with Kay this May 23/04/2016
- FREE Thai Foot Massage with your 1 Hour Massage 02/04/2016
- What Should I Wear for my Massage Appointment? 12/01/2016
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Elizabeth, Massage Therapist 15/12/2015
- Meet the Ashlins Team: Q&A with Delene, Massage Therapist 20/10/2015
- Massage – 5 things to look for in a therapist 13/10/2015
- Welcome to Kay Kaur, Holistic Therapist 05/09/2015
- Massage – What Are All The Different Types? 04/08/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Katrina, Massage Therapist 21/04/2015
- Free Foot Massage with 1 Hour Thai Combination Massage 31/03/2015
- Special Offers for Valentine’s Day – £10 Off Hot Stone Massage & Couples Massage 26/01/2015
- Welcome Adriana to our Massage Team 08/01/2015
- 20% Off Aromatherapy Massage with Elizabeth 10/12/2014
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Tatina, Massage Therapist 21/10/2014
- 15 Minutes Extra Free Massage with Sylwia and Bohdan 09/09/2014
- Q&A – Rina, Massage Therapist 26/08/2014
- Summer Offer – 10% Off for Teachers 29/07/2014
- Summer Scorcher – Free 15 Minute Foot Massage 24/06/2014
- £10 off Hot Stone Massage – 1 Week Left! 19/02/2014
- Special Offer: FREE 15 minute Thai Foot Massage with every 1 Hour Massage 22/11/2013
- Valentine’s Day Offers at Ashlins – Gift Vouchers, Massage Workshop & Unbeatable Massage Prices 04/02/2013
- Save £45 on Facial Rejuvenation – Just in time for Christmas! 24/10/2012