Herbal medicine, also known as Phytotherapy, uses plant based remedies to regulate the body’s normal functions.
Following a detailed consultation your herbalist will select a number of remedies to make up an individualised medicine. This is combined with nutritional and lifestyle advice to form an ongoing treatment plan, aiming to bring you back to optimum health.
Often people present with multiple symptoms and the holistic approach of Herbal Medicine is well suited to these cases.
Herbal medicine can be used alongside orthodox treatments, and we advise you to seek advice from your GP if you have concerns about your health.
Herbal medicines may be given as tinctures, tea, capsule, powder or tablet. Sometimes creams or lotions are used for topical application. The remedies do not use animal products and can be alcohol free.
Book your appointment by phoning 020 8520 5268 or Book Online »
- OFFER: 50% of herbal medicine with Achara. 27/5/19 – 9/6/19 10/05/2019
- Minor Ailment Clinic, Herbal Medicine with Achara 31/03/2016
- When Life Gives you Lemons……Make Skin Cream!? 01/03/2016
- How to Make Onion Syrup for Cough & Cold Relief 22/02/2016
- Soothe Dry Skin with an Oat Bath 30/10/2015
- Cabbage Poultices – Try one for Swollen Joints and Skin 09/10/2015
- Spotlight on Herbal Medicine 14/09/2015
- Berry Season and Immune Boosts 25/08/2015
- Welcome to Medical Herbalist, Sarah Gray 11/07/2015
Website : http://www.ashlins.co.uk
I saw Achara for a herbal consultation. I have always suffered from hay fever year in year out since I was a child. I decided to try something effective that wasn't steroid based. Achara was great. She went through historical and current conditions so she could tailor a herbal mix to help my body cope in spring. So far its working and I will go back to her in winter as prone to catching colds as well.
If you have benefited from Herbal Medicine leave a review.