Facial reflexology is a very relaxing treatment for your general well-being.
It utilises reflex points on the face to soothe or stimulate your body. The treatment is tailored to your needs by your experienced therapist.
Facial reflexology also helps you look younger, fresher and healthier!
We use the Bergman method of facial reflexology, developed by industry leader Ziggie Bergman.
Therapists at Ashlins
Susan is our Facial Reflexologist.
All of our therapists are:
- suitably trained,
- fully qualified,
- fully insured,
- members of a relevant professional body.
Book an appointment by calling 020 8520 5268.
- Special Offer: FREE 30 mins Indian Head Massage 23/07/2019
- Reflexology with Ginette White Now Available at Ashlins 09/07/2019
- 15 mins FREE reflexology when you book a massage with Dara 13/02/2019
- Yasemin Khelladi joins Ashlins 16/10/2018
- New Therapy – Facial Reflexology 25/07/2017
- Special Offer – £5 off Selected Treatments 26/04/2017
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Kay, Massage Therapist 16/08/2016
- Meet the Ashlins Team: Q&A with Delene, Massage Therapist 20/10/2015
- Spotlight on Reflexology 12/10/2015
- 35% off Reflexology Gift Vouchers 27/11/2014
- Holistic Health Offer – Free Reflexology with Nutrition Consultation 25/11/2014
- 50% Off Reflexology with Marilisa 01/10/2014
- Welcome to Marilisa, Reflexologist 18/09/2014
How much does it cost?
Prices start at £33 for 30 minutes.
View our price list for full details and phone 020 8520 5268 to book an appointment.
Website : https://www.ashlins.co.uk
I have no idea what you did or how you did it, but I have slept for 2 nights almost normally without any need for Diazapam (which left my brain foggy the next day so only took it when I was exhausted). After 9 weeks I am beginning to feel human and was able to get through [work] which I had been unable to do for 2 weeks. Thank you. Claire
If you have benefited from Facial Reflexology leave a review.