Kinesiology uses muscle testing to gain information about the client. This information can then be used suggest lifestyle changes, nutritional supplements, relaxation techniques, emotional release and more.
Muscle tests are simply the ability of a muscle to resist light pressure in certain positions. If a muscle tests ‘spongy’ it indicates to the kinesiologist an area which needs addressing.
Kinesiologists offer a safe, personal service which is attuned to your individual needs.
The best way to understand kinesiology is to give it a try. Why not come in for a free 15 minute consultation? Just call 020 8520 5268 to book.
This short video by the Association of Systematic Kinesiology offers an introduction to kinesiology and how it works.
Book your appointment by phoning 020 8520 5268.
Therapists at Ashlins
All of our therapists are:
- suitably trained,
- fully qualified,
- fully insured,
- members of a relevant professional body.
Our kinesiologists have diplomas in Kinesiology from the Academy of Systematic Kinesiology. They are members of the Association of Systematic Kinesiology.
Book an appointment by calling 020 8520 5268.
Blog Posts about Kinesiology
- Why you should try Kinesiology – Prevention is better than cure 26/07/2017
- Spotlight on Kinesiology 14/03/2017
- Try Kinesiology for Free this March and April 11/03/2017
- Get your mind & body in gear this Autumn – Why you should try Kinesiology today! 01/11/2016
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Isabelle, Kinesiologist 15/04/2016
- Discover Kinesiology at our FREE demo, Sunday 31st January 08/12/2015
- Welcome Isabelle, Kinesiologist 23/10/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Michelle, Kinesiologist 20/01/2015
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Ed, Kinesiologist 18/12/2014
- How to Spot Stress, and What You Can do About it 06/05/2014
- 3 Steps to Boost Your Energy 21/03/2014
- Welcome new Kinesiologist, Jacob Reimann 27/02/2014
How much does it cost?
Your initial consultation will last 1 hour and cost £55.
Free 15 minute consultations available.
View our price list for full details and phone 020 8520 5268 to book an appointment.
Website : http://www.ashlins.co.uk
I have been seeing Isabelle for Kinesiology for a few months now and I am feeling much much better than before! After allowing things to get on top of me for most of 2016, I realised that I needed to take action before things spiralled out of control. Isabelle is a great therapist and I felt at ease with her immediately. Kinesiology is a fantastic all around therapy as it is so specific to the individual that is being tested. The human body is amazing and so intricate and I think that kinesiology is just the right therapy to work with the body and allow natural healing to take place. Through muscle testing, your particular issues (nutritional, emotional, structural etc) can be revealed and then take the appropriate action can be taken. Techniques such as ESR are very powerful and you can often get immediate relief from some symptoms right there in the session. I always walk out of my sessions feeling as light as a feather. I can highly recommend Isabelle for Kinesiology and I will definitely be returning 🙂
Isabelle is fantastic. She has looked after me so well, and helped rebalance an overly stressed body. Treatment with her is thorough and calming.
I have been a client for Ashlins well over 10 years and I have seen during that period Michelle, Eddie, Yuko, Claire, Dympna and Tatina. I had Colonic hydrotherapy, kinesiology, reflexology, aromatherapy massage. I enjoy coming here and have those treatments, It helped me a lot with my well being.
Treatment with Michelle helped me a lot, I feel relieved from tension.
If you have benefited from Kinesiology leave a review.