Stress can be a normal, healthy part of life. However, when we are under high levels of stress for prolonged periods it can have a negative impact on our health.
Learning to recognise and manage stress is important for your general wellbeing. Many of our therapies could help you manage stress.
Potentially beneficial therapies:
Book your appointment or free consultation by phoning 020 8520 5268
What the therapists say:
It’s best to use a combination of techniques to manage stress. Firstly, holistic therapies such as reflexology and massage are beneficial to many.
Secondly, you should make regular time to relax and do activities you enjoy, whether that’s a quiet walk, reading a book, seeing friends or something more active.
Thirdly, you should try some form of exercise (yoga is a good bet) as these have known benefits in the treatment of stress.Lastly, stress management or coaching can be very helpful.
Self Care & Stress Busters:
Book your appointment or free consultation by phoning 020 8520 5268.
Our Articles about Stress:
- Get your mind & body in gear this Autumn – Why you should try Kinesiology today!
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Sylwia, Massage Therapist
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Kay, Massage Therapist
- Meet the Team: Q&A with Isabelle, Kinesiologist
- Welcome Isabelle, Kinesiologist
- Meet the Ashlins Team: Q&A with Delene, Massage Therapist
- Spotlight on Reflexology
- Our Favourite Relaxation Techniques
- Spotlight on Herbal Medicine
- Spotlight on Acupuncture
- Massage – What Are All The Different Types?
- Headaches and Migraines – The Chinese Medicine Approach
- Q&A – Rina, Massage Therapist
- Uplifting and De-stressing Essential Oil Blend
- Stress Busters no. 91-99
- Stress Busters no. 81-90
- Stress Busters no. 71-80
- Celebrating our Birthday in Style, Stress Busting Open Day
- Sunday Reads: Stress Free Summer
- Stress Busters no. 61-70
- Stress Busters no. 51-60
- Stress Busters no. 41-50
- Stress Busters no. 21-30
- How to Spot Stress, and What You Can do About it
- Stress Busters 31-40
- Open Day Programme of Event
- Stress Busters no.11-20
- Free Guided Relaxation on Spotify
- I’ve got 99 Problems but Stress ain’t One…….Stress Busters (1-10)
- Two Minute Relaxation Technique – 4-7-8 Breathing
- Free Open Day, Beat Stress with Ashlins & Celebrate our 20th Anniversary
- Better Breathing for Better Health, Our Simple Guide