Coughs and Colds
Coughs and colds are a common complaint, especially in the winter months. Many viral infections will resolve quickly with rest.
Some therapies may help speed up the healing process and reduce the intensity of your symptoms. There are also diet and lifestyle changes which could help.
Potentially beneficial therapies:
- Herbal Medicine (including minor ailment clinic)
- Homeopathy (including minor ailment clinic)
Book your appointment or free consultation by phoning 020 8520 5268
What the therapists say:
We all know that lemon and honey is excellent for coughs and colds. Adding fresh ginger may further help with this as ginger is known to reduce body temperature. Try a tasty lemon tea next time you’re feeling under the weather.
Self Care for Coughs and Colds:
Book your appointment or free consultation by phoning 020 8520 5268.
Our Articles about Coughs & Colds:
- Minor Ailment Clinic, Herbal Medicine with Achara
- Spotlight on Homeopathy
- When Life Gives you Lemons……Make Skin Cream!?
- How to Make Onion Syrup for Cough & Cold Relief
- Our Favourite Relaxation Techniques
- Berry Season and Immune Boosts
- Oils for Winter…Boosting your Immune System!
- Can Cupping Help with your Coughs and Colds?
- Preventing Coughs and Colds from a Chinese Medicine Perspective
- Boost Your Immune System with Good Gut Health
- Essential Oil Blend to Soothe Coughs and Colds
- Stave off Colds and Flu this Winter – How Vitamin D Could Help